Posted by Jasmine in Oct 26,2011 with Comments Off
Today was “GLEE” 300th Musical Performance! Check out all the pics of Lea from the taping. Lots of Glee scoop from the set earlier today including news that her bff, Jonathan Groff was returning! Lea tweeted:
#Jesseisback! So happy to have my best friend in the world Jonathan Groff back on #glee this year! Makes me the happiest girl in the world!
25 minutes ago
Omg Jonathan Groff is trending!!!! How cool is that??
8 hours ago
Latest Glee scoop below:
Jonathan Groff is back, Glee co-creator Ryan Murphy has a date with Barry Manilow and Pete Townshend is a fan. These were among the tidbits on offer as executives, cast and crew celebrated the show’s 300th musical performance on Wednesday.
The Hollywood Reporter joined an estimated 200 journalists on the set of the Fox hit Wednesday in Hollywood to celebrate the milestone during filming of the 300th musical performance. Between questions about the show’s influence on fashion and reflections on their favorite performances, the Murphy and company discussed The Glee Project winners’ arrivals, the return of Rachel’s ex, Jesse St. James (Groff), tribute episodes and more. Here are five things to look forward to this season.
1. Groff’s Jesse St. James is returning. Murphy noted that the frequent guest star will return as the coach of New Directions rival Vocal Adrenaline, in which he’ll share “many scenes” with The Glee Project runner-up Alex Newell. In honoring what the Glee co-creators said during Glee Project episodes, Murphy said Newell will appear as the “lovechild of Kurt and Mercedes” and turn to McKinley High pair for advice.
2. Glee Project update. Fellow Glee Project winners Samuel Larson will appear in either Episode 10 or 11 — taking place after the show’s Christmas break in January — when school is back in session and a new semester returns. Glee Project’s Lindsay Pearce will also return in Episode 8 as the “Rachel of her school,” Murphy said, noting that she’d be competing against “our groups” — perhaps indicating she’ll face off with both McKinley glee clubs.
3. New edition. Speaking of rival glee clubs, filming for the 300th musical performance featured McKinley’s other group, which in addition to Mercedes (Amber Riley) and Santana (Naya Rivera) has another big New Directions defector: Brittany (Heather Morris). How that all unfolds before the 300th performance airs during the Nov. 15 episode, however, is anyone’s guess.
4. Tribute time. Murphy said there will be one tribute episode during Season 3, and that it’s been in the works for two years. While there was no indicator just who or what that would look like — he told THRin June that he was discussing making the episode a supersized one. Noting that that the executive producers always listen to the cast’s suggestions on which songs they’d like to perform and how the envision their characters doing so, Murphy noted that he’s received phone calls from Pete Townshend offering songs from his library and that he’s having dinner soon with Barry Manilow. “It’s always thrilling when household names call and love the show and say, ‘Here’s our catalog, pick what you like,’ ” Murphy noted.
5. Graduation. With graduation looming, Murphy reiterated that just because kids graduate doesn’t mean that they can’t be a part of Glee. “We haven’t figured out what that is yet,” he told reporters Wednesday, noting that writers were at work on the eighth script of the year and much still depended on what show’s actors wanted to do. “We talk about that every day,” Murphy said.
Glee returns Nov. 1 at 8 p.m. on Fox. The show’s 300th musical performance will air during its Nov. 15 episode.
Glee fans, are you sitting down? ‘Cause we’ve got some Glee scoop that’ll knock your Rachel Berry themed socks off.
Jonathan Groff, in all his Groff-iness, will be back on Glee. Take a moment to praise Ryan Murphy and Co., and then keep reading for exclusive details on The Groff’s return, an amazing Adele mash-up (she approved it herself!) and more…
We were on set of Glee today for a big group musical number (No. 300!), and we chatted with Murphy and the cast about what’s coming up for the so far stellar season three. And oh-so-casually we almost missed it, Ryan dropped that Jonathan Groff would be returning as the new coach of Vocal Adrenaline!
We did a little more snooping behind the scenes, and got this exclusive scoop: Groff will be doing four episodes, leading up to the big Nationals face off! Also, he’ll have stories with Alex from The Glee Project.
Posted by Jasmine in Oct 25,2011 with Comments Off
Question: Is there any truth to the rumor that the title of Glee‘s Episode 7, “I Kissed A Girl,” has something to do with Rachel and Quinn? We’re dying to know. —Bobbie
Ausiello: If you’re asking me whether Rachel and Quinn go to first base, the answer is no. The episode focuses on Santana coming out to her family, so I’m guessing the title — and accompanying Katy Perry cover — refer to that.
Question: Lea Michele tweeted the other day that there will be a huge Glee shocker happening in Episode 7. Any idea what it is? —Michelle
Ausiello: Rumor has it a big monkey wrench gets thrown into New Directions’ sectional plans.
Posted by Jasmine in Oct 25,2011 with Comments Off
Glee’s Do They Know It’s Christmas album will be released on November 15. Check out the list of songs:
1. All I Want For Christmas Is You Featuring Amber Riley (Mercedes)
2. Extraordinary Merry Christmas Featuring Darren Criss (Blaine) and Lea Michele (Rachel)
3. Santa Baby Featuring Naya Rivera (Santana)
4. Christmas Eve With You Featuring Jayma Mays (Emma) and Mathew Morrison (Will)
5. Little Drummer Boy Featuring Kevin McHale (Artie)
6. River Featuring Lea Michele (Rachel)
7. Do You Hear What I Hear? Featuring Lindsay Pearce (Glee Project) and Alex Newell (Glee Project)
8. Let It Snow Featuring Darren Criss (Blaine) and Chris Colfer (Kurt)
9. Santa Claus Is Coming To Town Featuring Mark Sailing (Puck), Cory Monteith (Finn) and Samuel Larsen (Glee Project)
10. Christmas Wrapping Featuring Heather Morris (Brittany)
11. Blue Christmas Featuring Damian McGinty (Rory)
12. Do They Know It’s Christmas Featuring Cory Monteith (Finn), Amber Riley (Mercedes), Lea Michele (Rachel), Chris Colfer (Kurt), Kevin McHale (Artie), Heather Morris (Brittany), Mark Salling (Puck), Jenna Ushkowitz (Tina), Naya Rivera (Santana)
Pre-order now on iTunes
For more info visit www.gleethemusic.com
Posted by Jasmine in Oct 24,2011 with Comments Off
Lea attended Mohegan Sun’s 15th Anniversary Celebration event on Saturday. Check out her pics.
Omg Jennifer Lopez is seriously AMAZING. She just killed it!!!!! She’s gorgeous and so beyond talented!!!
Check out her interviews at the event:
Glee gal Lea Michele recently split with her longtime beau Theo Stockman, but just like her chipper character Rachel Berry, she’s looking on the bright side of the breakup.
“I’m having a great time!” the single starlet told me last night at Mohegan Sun’s 15-year anniversary soiree. “I feel like they say ‘You lose a boyfriend and you gain a best friend’ and that’s really my situation exactly.”
Lea was on hand with her girlfriends to see Jennifer Lopez perform at the Connecticut casino to fete their big anniversary.
She also opened up about getting to kiss another guy recently…Ashton Kutcher!
Lea locked lips with him while filming New Year’s Eve and told us that she got to see more than she expected of Ashton.
“He really takes everything so seriously, but then he would also make me laugh so hard and play pranks on me,” she explained. “One day, I opened up a door and he was supposed to be there fully clothed and he wasn’t. That was awesome.”
With Lea’s crazy busy schedule, we bet she doesn’t even have time to date! It was one quick trip back East for her, as she already hopped a flight this morning and is back in L.A. working.
“Gotta hit the ground running now and head to work.. Who works on Sunday?!?! Me!! :),” she tweeted.
Posted by Jasmine in Oct 24,2011 with Comments Off
Cue the squeals and swoons…Finchel is finally getting it on!
Yes, Lea Michele and Cory Monteith’s Glee characters are going all the way, and Lea spilled all about their sexy scenes this weekend.
They were definitely hot, but not in the way you’re probably thinking.
“He was sweating so much,” Lea told me. “I was so grossed out!”
What got Cory so hot and bothered?
They had to shoot the sex scenes in front of a fireplace!
Oh my god, it was way awkward,” Lea laughed while attending the 15-year anniversary party for Mohegan Sun Resort on Saturday night. “I adore Cory. He’s like my brother and to have to do some of the stuff we did in front of our entire crew…it’s so less sexy than you think. Really, we were in a room with like 20 people around us, sitting by the fireplace.”
But Lea says she’s happy with the results of their racy shoot and that her character losing her virginity has been a long time coming.
“I saw some photos and I was like ‘Damn! We look good,’ ” she shared. “As a fan of the show, it’s something I wanted to see for awhile and it’s very interesting how everything plays out.”
Posted by Jasmine in Oct 19,2011 with Comments Off
Check out Lea’s interview with THR on upcoming episode of Glee:
Glee’s Rachel Berry (Lea Michele) is a hard girl to love sometimes.
McKinley High’s resident diva — worried that she may not get the lead in the school’s rendition of West Side Story — most recently entered the race for student body president, forcing Finn (Cory Monteith) to choose between her and his step-brother, Kurt (Chris Colfer).
“People know who Rachel is; they know she’s determined,” Michele tells The Hollywood Reporter. “The determination that Rachel has [comes with a price]; she’s also met with what that will cause to happen to her.”
Ultimately, Rachel winds up playing Maria in West Side Story after Mercedes (Amber Riley) declines to share the part, with Finn eventually forgiving his overly ambitious girlfriend.
“We obviously make up because the fifth episode is called ‘The First Time,’ ” she says with a laugh about the Nov. 7 episode in which the couple take things to the next level. “I think this season we all have our ups and downs.”
“It’s very interesting the way that it’s bled into the story line,” she adds. “I love the choice that they made with how it sort of happens. But everything is really a lesson for Rachel to be learned; she sort of makes a decision but always learns a lesson.”
“As a fan of the show, it’s definitely something that I would want to see him and Rachel do,” Michele says, noting that the couple’s main arc this season continues to be their focus on what appears to be very different futures.
“She wants to go to school in New York and he’s deciding if he’s an Ohio boy or if he’s going to come to New York,” says Michele, noting that Rachel will support Finn as best she can with whatever he opts to do (he’ll also meet with a recruiter in the episode).
Meanwhile, Michele notes that Rachel’s friendship with Kurt may not be as quickly repaired since he had a greater purpose in running for student council beyond bolstering his transcripts. “It’s slightly mended, as best it could be,” she says of their status come Episode 5.
Glee returns from its baseball-prompted mini-hiatus on Tuesday, Nov. 1 with “Pot O’Gold,” featuring Glee Project winner Damian McGinty.
Posted by Jasmine in Oct 18,2011 with Comments Off
Lea and Glee are nominated for People’s Choice Awards
Favorite TV Comedy Actress
Favorite Network TV Comedy
Make sure to nominate! Vote now! Official voting starts November 8! So there is not much time left.
Posted by Jasmine in Oct 17,2011 with Comments Off
Check out the next episode promo for Glee which returns in November!
Here is the hd screencaps of Lea from 3×03.
Check out TVLine’s November Sweeps scoop for what to expect from Glee:
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 1
Glee | A foreign exchange student (Glee Project winner Damian McGinty), enrolls at McKinley and crashes with Brittany S. Pierce, who thinks he’s a leprechaun; Mercedes attempts to recruit members to join Shelby Corcoran’s rival glee club.
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 8
Glee | The kids prepare to perform the school musical; Finn meets with a recruiter who also has his eye on Beiste.
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 15
Glee | Puck has a crush!
Posted by Jasmine in Oct 02,2011 with Comments Off
Check out an additional promo for Glee 3×03 “Asian F” along with a sneak peek: